Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Slowly Recovering

I did not sleep that well last night even though I took Ativan because my ankles and feet started aching about the time I went to bed. Ibuprofen didn't help and having the heating blanket cranked up didn't do the trick either. So instead of sleeping I just laid in bed drifting 1/2 in and 1/2 out of loopiness and wishing I had something to kill the pain. I did get some sleep but it was pretty restless. As a result I felt more out of it today than I did yesterday. I "feel" better but the fatigue is really setting in again. I think I'll try the Ambien tonight. A friend also suggested trying "Icy Hot" on my achy legs and feet and see if that helps so I'll give that a try, too.

I still haven't heard anything from the Doc about the lump on my head either. He must be out of town this week. I hope I hear something next week. Until I have an answer I'm just assuming the worst -- that it's another tumor, and that's just depressing.

No comments: