Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Didn't make it to work afterall

I woke up with kindof an upset tummy this morning and feeling a little worse again. I went ahead and got dressed and even drove into town, but I stopped in to visit a friend who works near where I'll be working and thought I would wait and see if I perked up any more. The tummy problem got a little better but I still was out of it so I called in sick. I would say I'm definitely feeling better from the chemo, but I am just exhausted today so I'm wondering if the radiation fatigue is setting in. If that's what it is, I think I can forget about trying to work. I have NO energy. I see the radiation oncologist today and I see if that might be what's up. And we'll see what tomorrow brings in terms of energy level. I might just give it another shot tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

The radiation guy says he doubts it's the radiation fatigue. More likely it's residual chemo effect. So hopefully I'll continue to feel better as the week goes on and might be able to work tomorrow.

Nancy said...

How long do you get between Chemo sessions?

Kathryn said...

Chemo sessions are 21 days apart, although I get a Christmas present of an extra day this year because Christmas falls on the 21st day. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm following your blog Mz. Katheryn. Being that I am only a few doors down from you, please let me know if I can be of any help to you or Darcy. *squeeze*