Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chemo Day #3

I had a pretty good day yesterday... just jittery and the usual day 2 chemo flush. I worked pretty much all day. I started winding down to where I was getting pretty tired around 2, but still felt alright into the evening. After dinner I got really spacy and finally went to bed around 9pm. I slept for a few hours but around 2am I found myself just laying in bed wide awake so I got up and puttered around for a few hours before I got sleepy again. Managed to get another 3 hours or so of sleep before waking up again at 7:30. I'm not feeling real well this morning, but don't feel too bad either. No nausea, which is a good thing. Really just shaky fatigued. Today will be a take it easy and pamper myself day. I expect to feel worse tonight and tomorrow before things should improve on Monday.

No comments: