Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ugh

I feel prety crappy today. Last night was pretty ugly, too, though I did get some sleep. I would sleep for 45 minutes, wake up and have to go to the bathroom, then sleep another 45 minutes, the entire night. My knees and ankles are pretty achy, too. What is different this time, and I don't remember this from last time, most of my left side is hurting. I'm assuming that it's the tumors, which are on the left side, reacting to the chemo. Hopefully that means the chemo is having the right effect. And hopefully I'll be feeling a little better by this evening, and the aching side won't persist.

I'm sick of drinking water (which now tastes disgusting) and taking pills. Just gotta get through the next 12 hours or so...

2 comments:

Mari said...

It makes sense to me that if the tumors were dying they would put up a fight and hurt pretty bad. So I think you are right - the aches and pains mean the chemo is working and ridding you of the tumors. Hang in there.

Nancy said...

Hang in there Kathy...I can hear the cancer dying from here!