Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CT scan yesterday

I had my updated CT scan yesterday that included the chest and head this time so we should have a more thorough look at where things are at. The lump on my head seems to have gone down a little bit, but it may just be that I'm getting used to it. They gave me a CD of the films to take to the radiation oncologist, whom I see today, so that that he can take a look to see how the hip tumor is doing. If symptoms are any indication, it should be fine. I am completely symptom free in that leg. I did go for a walk around Seward Park Saturday and had a bit of achiness that night but it was gone the next day. That could just be from the bone still healing I expect. I don't know if he will discuss anything about the head or the spleen tumor with me or if I'll have to wait to hear from the oncologist next week.

I'll keep you all posted...

BTW, I had to take 3 doses of Predisone prior to yesterday's test because of my slight reaction to the comtrast dye last time. It wasn't as bad as the dexamethsone I take for chemo, but I do have the steroid face flush today and feel a little crappy. *sigh* I hate that stuff!

No comments: