Friday, April 3, 2009

MRI today

I have a feeling that the tumor in my hip is growing again, which would mean that the chemo is not working. I have been having some discomfort on the back side of my rear end, which is the opposite side of where the groin tumor was. I guess it's possible that it is late developing radiation damage but I tend assume the worst until I hear otherwise. My CT scan isn't until April 13th so I won't hear anything about that until my follow-up on April 15th.

In the meantime, I get my first MRI this afternoon. I have noticed my eye is more swollen in the mornings lately which again could be from the radiation or could be a sign the radiation wasn't effective. At least I'll meet with the cyberknife doc next Friday for the verdict on that.

So I'm feeling less confident that treatment is working. *Sigh*

1 comment:

picboy75 said...

Well....crap. Try to stay positive. Hopefully the MRI will shed some light... talk to you soon.

D.