Sunday, June 7, 2009

Latest MRI

I had an MRI on June 1st and saw the Cyberknife doc on the 2nd. There had been no further shrinkage of my head tumor, [but at least it's still stable] so she advises doing the Cyberknife procedure now. I am waiting for insurance approval and then they will call to schedule the treatments. It will be one planning session, then 5 45 minute treatments 5 days in a row. She wanted to get going soon so I'm a little worried that my insurance is denying coverage since they haven't called to schedule yet.

I think I have also pinpointed the cause of my headaches to the megace. I started back on that on Thursday evening and by Saturday, and today, I'm back to intense headaches every day. I'm also feeling run down again and achy. I just took my tempurature and it was up to 100.7 so maybe I've got the flu or some other virus.

No comments: