Sunday, March 8, 2009

Real Fatigue Sets In

I finished radiation on Wednesday, but have noticed an increase in symptoms from that, including skin irritation, a runny eye, vision problems and pretty significant fatigue. I was back at work on Thursday as usual and was able to finish work by about 3pm. Friday I was feeling OK, but about 2pm I got REALLY tired and went home early. I was hoping I'd perk up a bit with rest, but I have continued to feel exhausted and if anything it seeems to be getting worse. I need to go to work this afternoon but I'm not sure I can last very long seeing clients. I think the next couple weeks, maybe even a month, will be pretty rough. Maybe to the point that I may need to take some time off. My current position isn't that demanding, but I'm having trouble keeping up with it. I was really hoping to work until we figured out if I will do spleen surgery to save up disability time for that time off. We'll see if I can last that long.

No comments: